PRICES FOR ADJUSTMENTS ARE INCREASING TO $35, STARTING FEBRUARY 1, 2021. THERE WILL ALSO BE AN EXAM FEE FOR NEW PATIENTS OF $10.
We so appreciate your support and patience in the last year! We were able to get through 2020 without increasing prices, but PPE prices continue to increase, and so must we.
We wish you a healthy and happy 2021!
In response to COVID-19 we are mandated to do appointments only at this time, we do not have a solid timeline for how long this will last.
We are open Monday through Friday 10-1 and 2-6!
We do have increased availability of appointments now, including same day. So, if you are in need of an adjustment, just give us a call!
We have multiple changes in order to keep everyone as safe as possible as we get back to treating.
1. We are only allowing one patient per doctor in the office at a time. When you get here for an appointment, please give us a call and we will let you know if it is time to come in, or if you need to wait in your car a bit longer.
2. We do require you wear a mask in, and that it stays on the duration of your visit here.
3. When you enter the office, our receptionist will have you checked in already, please utilize one of our sinks to wash your hands before treatment.
4. Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
5. All surfaces that may be touched by a patient are disinfected between each patient.
6. We will continue to social distance in the office, please keep 6 feet apart from any staff, with the exception of during treatment.
7. We must decline any patients with symptoms of illness at this time. We ask that you contact your primary care physician if you have:
Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
We hope that you have been keeping healthy and we are excited to get back to treating you! We appreciate your patience as we ensure our safety and yours by following all mandated guidelines. Please let us know if you have any questions.
All the best,
Nathan and Breanne Hinz DC
Walk In Chiropractic
BACK PAIN TREATMENT
Helping You Get Healthy
NECK PAIN TREATMENT
Taking Care of You
Head to toe, we treat issues in your arms and legs as well as your spine.